Please select Digital PDF or Printed Packet.
The Science Behind Frozen STEM Learning Activity Pack contains specifically selected activities that will provide an engaging, hands-on experience that helps your child discover more about the world of Frozen and Frozen II and the science behind it all.
This new curriculum is built on the Next Generation Science Standards: For States, By States; as well as the Academic Standards for Science and Technology and Engineering Education.
This Pack Contains Activities for every age group:
- Science of Frozen
- Activity 1: Don’t Get Lost Like Anna
- Frozen Maze
- Activity 2: Frozen Sensory Bottle
- Activity 3: Sven Can Eat Alot of Carrots
- Animal Spotlight: Reindeer Are Better Than People
- Activity 4: Tornado in a Bottle
- Activity 5: Elsa’s Frozen Hands
- Activity 6: Code with Anna & Elsa
- Frozen Crossword
- Animal Spotlight: River Turtle
Middle School Section
- Activity 7: Crazy Crystals
- Activity 8: Would the Fire Spirit Bruni Have a Shadow?
- Can You Spot the Difference?
- Animal Spotlight: Salamanders