Please select Digital PDF or Printed Packet.
The Agriculture STEM Learning Activity Pack contains specifically selected activities that will provide an engaging, hands-on experience that helps your child discover more about agriculture and food.
This new curriculum is built on the Next Generation Science Standards: For States, By States; as well as the Academic Standards for Science and Technology and Engineering Education.
This Pack Contains:
- Aligned Academic Standards
- Science of Agriculture and Food
- Activity 1: Geography & Climate for Agricultural Landscapes
- Activity 2: Where is it Grown?
- Activity 3: What If?
- Ag Career Highlight: Agricultural Resource Specialists
- Ag Career Highlight: Agriculture Career Survey
- Lancaster County Ag and Food Facts
- Activities to Do with your Pre-K through 4th Grader to Create More Interest in Agriculture Careers